Nearly all construction projects that include new or additional square footage will require a Zoning Permit.  Also included are fences, decks, pools and signs.

Please note that all construction within the flood plain require a Flood Permit from Regional Planning.

To get started go to these locations on our web site listed under the Zoning Tab:

Zoning Permit Applications

Frequently asked Questions FAQ’s

Zoning Resolution (code)